Window treatments is the broader category name that covers everything from window blinds, shades, shutters, drapes, curtains, valances, etc. Premier Flooring now has an extensive selection of window treatments for you to choose from We make it easy to redecorate your home – with flooring, cabinets and window treatments all under one roof!
Custom Window Treatments
At Premier Flooring, we partner with Graber Window Treatments to offer our customers exceptional choices in custom window treatments. Graber is a leader in combining style, design, quality and energy efficiency to create beautiful and unique window treatments.
- Window treatments regulate the sun’s rays to control temperature and create healthier, more energy-efficient homes
- Cellular shades in particular provide an extra layer of insulation, keeping heat and cold from penetrating windows, conserving energy year-round.
- Natural shades are crafted from renewable materials like bamboo, jute and grasses.
Preserving Clean Air
- Graber blinds and shades use GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified materials, with low chemical and particle emissions.
- Graber uses sustainable practices to manufacture their products responsibly, so that we can all enjoy a “greener” future.
Need Window Treatment Ideas?
If you need window treatment ideas, may we suggest visiting the Graber website? Check out all of the images of the various window treatment styles, to get an idea of what might work in your home. Then bring your window treatment ideas to Premier Flooring, and our friendly staff will help you turn your ideas into reality.
Questions to Ask Yourself to Find the Right Window Treatments
Window treatments should be functional, yet add to the beauty of the room, and complement your style. They can open up a view, create a serene and quiet room for rest, and protect furnishings and artwork from harmful UV rays. They can also play a large role in conserving energy in your home.
From the look and style to convenience, durability and efficiency, there are dozens of important factors to consider before you when choose new blinds, shades, shutters, and drapes. Here are some of the key questions to ask yourself that will help define the look of your home.
- How will the room be used? For work, relaxation, or entertaining? Is the room formal or informal in style? This will help define the ideal design style for your window treatments.
- Will there be electronic screens in the room, including televisions, computer monitors, or other devices that are sensitive to glare?
- What is the exposure to the sun? If your windows have a southern or western exposure, the room temperature could fluctuate greatly. Direct sunlight can also bleach textiles unevenly. Graber offers a wide variety of fade resistant, energy-efficient products designed to address these concerns.
- Are there children or pets in your home? If so, look for window treatments with safety features (such as motorized lift and cordless lift), in materials that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Is privacy a concern? This is a key consideration for bedrooms and bathrooms. We have products to offer privacy to any room, including wood blinds, light filtering sheer drapes, blackout shades and more.
- How much light control do you need? For maximum control at your fingertips, consider horizontal or vertical blinds.
- Do you open the windows frequently? Do you need easy access to clean the windows? Before choosing window treatments, always consider the function of the window as well as the design. If you are opening and closing the window often, you may want to consider a lighter blind or shade.
- Do you want to maintain a view? Consider the bottom up/top down option, available on cellular, Roman, pleated, and natural shades.
- Are there architectural elements in the room that you need to take into consideration? Think about window cranks, window air conditioners, baseboard heaters, light switches, wall sockets, crown molding, beams, and chair rails, as you plan the size and scale of your window treatments.
Once you have answered these questions and determined your needs and style, you are ready to start working with a Premier Flooring consultant on choosing window treatments to enhance your home décor. At Premier Flooring, we’re dedicated to working with you every step of the way to ensure you get the right look – and the right direct-discount price! — to complement your own personal style.
Visit our showroom to see some of the many options available for custom window treatments. We have something for every room in your home. You can also call 217-670-1528 or use our Contact form and someone will get back to you shortly.